The prefabricated substation with voltage up to 12KV is a set of high-voltage switchgear, transformers, low voltage power distribution equipment, low-voltage intelligent switch, automatic reactive power compensation, combined according to a certain combination of connection to offer local or remote operation to realize the functions of remote control, remote measuring, remote communication, remote adjustment.
This product applies to rated voltage of 24kV and below, rated frequency of 50Hz AC three-phase system of public distribution system, RMU or the residential quarters, factories and mines, large construction sites, high-rise buildings, airport terminals and temporary facilities, etc.
This product integrates primary and secondary systems to simplify the installation and commissioning. It’s combined functions of pad-mounted transformer and prefabricated substation.
The Control method of ZYB series substation includes manual & electric operation type, as well as remote control type. It also has function of metering, communicating, controlling, alarm etc.
This series of products are compact, elegant, easy for installation, commissioning & maintenance, removable and reliable in operation.
The Kiosk can be customized while IP grade according to IEC standard. Material of Kiosk can be steel, aluminum, ABS, stainless steel, etc.
Other than oil immersed hermetical transformer, we also can adopt dry type transformer, roll core transformer and amorphous transformer,
H.V. switchgear adopts HXGN serial panel as usual while ABB & RM6 panel are also available.
L.V. switchgear adopts GGD or GCK panel. The layout of HV & LV primary circuit can be customized.
1. Ambient air temperature: ≤40℃, but ≥-25℃.
2. Altitude: ≤1000m.
3. Humidity: ≤90% (+20℃).
4. Outdoor wind speed: ≤35m/s.
5. In sites of no conductive dust, no risk of explosion, no corrosion risk, no corrosive gas to metal.
6. Vertical tilt of ≤3 °, no severe vibration and shock-free place.
7. Applies high ignition insulation oil; outer surface is process by “three protection” and treatment by cathodic electrophoretic coating powder, which is suitable for all kinds of severe environment.
8. Transformers for special conditions can be specially designed.
Key Technical Parameters:
1. Rated voltage on HV side: Un1=24kV, 12kV, 10kV, 6.3kV (Or as per client’s requirement)
2. Rated voltage on LV side: Un2=690V, 400V, 230V (Or as per client’s requirement)
3. Specification of transformer rated capacity (10kV) and primary, secondary current & HV fuse, LV main circuit breaker:
|Transformer rated capacity||Primary current (10kV)||Secondary current (0.4kV)||Current of HV fuse||Current of LV main circuit breaker|
|Notes: Special capacity can be customized.|
4. Key specification of HV:
|Rated max. voltage||kV||12|
|Rated short time withstanding current||kA||20/2s||20/3s|
|Rated withstanding current (Peak)||kA||50|
|Rated short circuit breaking current||kA||50|
|Rated power frequency withstanding voltage to earth and inter-phase/breaking points||kV||42/48 (1min)|
|Rated impulse withstanding voltage to earth and inter-phase/breaking points||kV||75/85 (1min)|
5. Key specification of LV:
|Rated voltage||V||690, 400, 230|
|Rated current of main circuit||A||＞100|
|Rated dynamic stable current||kA||30, 50|
|Rated thermal stable current||kA||30/1s, 50/1s|
6. Other specification:
|Protection level of enclosure||IP33 (or customized)|
|Noise level||dB||Oil immersed transformer: ≤65;
Dry type transformer: ≤77
Video will be updated soon.