VS1 series vacuum circuit breaker is indoor high voltage switch-gear with rated voltage 12kV, 24kV and 33kV three-phase AC 50Hz.
The overall structure of this product is formed with the switch main body and operating device, uses the compound insulation structure, does not have the pollution and the explosion hazard, and the insulation level is high.
This operating device of the series product is for the spring load type, can use the electrically operated operation, also can use the manual operation.
VS1 (Zn63) -12/24/33 indoor AC high voltage vacuum circuit breaker is a type of holistic and completely sealed HV switchgear, it has compactable dimension and small volume. The VCB applies to power system of rated voltage 12kV, 24kV and 33kV, three-phase and AC 50/60Hz. It is applicable in occasions with frequent operations, acting to protect and control line and electric apparatus.
1. Conform to IEC62271, GB1984, JB3855 and DL1403 standards.
2. Ideal contact material and shape, ensuring low current carrying value and stable contact resistance.
Integrated design of main conductive circuit made of compound isolation material and operating mechanism.
3. Few components and parts, compact and logical structure, assuring more reliable and safer operation.
4. Compact design enables the breaker to be installed within almost all switchgears.
5. Epoxy resin insulation cylinder can withstand severe environmental impacts, enabling VS1 breakers to be used in all kinds of situations.
6. Superior cost performance, ideal choice for engineering programs.
1. Ambient air temperature: -15℃ to +40℃，the average temperature is not exceeding 45℃
2. Average relative humidity: ≤95%；The average daily water vapor pressure shall not exceed 2.2kPa, and the average monthly relative humidity shall not exceed 90%
3. Average daily vapor pressure shall not exceed 2.3kPa, average monthly mean vapor pressure shall not exceed 1.8kPa.
5. Surrounding air is not visibly contaminated by dust, smoke, corrosive and flammable gases, vapors or salt mists
6. Amplitude of induced electromagnetic interference in the secondary system shall not exceed 1.6kV
7. No water dropping, flammable and explosive hazards in the application places, without chemical corrosive gases and violent vibrations.
|3||Rated short circuit breaking current||kA||31.5||40||50||20||25||31.5|
|4||Rated short circuit breaking drop on current (peak value)||kA||80||100||125||50||63||80|
|5||Rated peak value withstand current||kA||80||100||125||50||63||80|
|6||4s rated short time withstand current||kA||31.5||40||50||20||25||31.5|
|Rated insulation level||Power frequency withstand voltage||KV||42(fracture 48)||65|
|Impulse withstand voltage||75(fracture 85)||125|
|9||Rated sequence of operations||O-0.3s-CO-180s-CO||O-0.3s-CO-180s-CO|
|11||Breaking times for rated short circuit dropout current||Time||50||50|
|12||Operating voltage||V||110,220(DC or AC)|
|14||Overtravel (contact spring reduction length)||mm||3±0.5||3.5±1|
|15||Three-phase opening/closing asynchronous||ms||<2||≤2|
|16||Contact switch on bounce time||ms||<2||≤2|
|17||Average opening speed||m/s||1.05±0.15||1.0±0.2|
|18||Average closing speed||m/s||0.6±0.2||1.3±0.2|
|19||Opening time||with max operation voltage||s||<0.05|
|with min operation voltage||<0.08|
High Voltage AC Circuit Breaker Types and Working: