NLL series aluminum alloy strain clamp (Bolted type) is suitable for aerial line up to 10kV, fixing aluminum conductor or ACSR on the strain pole. It can be applied together with insulated cover to offer insulation protection.
1. The main body is made of high strength aluminum alloy;
2. Smooth surface, long life span;
3. Easy installation;
4. No waste of energy.
Performance feature of insulation cover:
1. Power frequency withstand voltage: ≥18kV, no break down within 1 minute;
2. Insulation resistance: >1.0×1014Ω
3. Ambient temperature: -30℃~90℃
4. Anti-weather performance: good performance after 1008 hours artificial climate aging test.
|Type||Dia. of ACSR applicable (mm)||U bolt||Failing load
|Insulated conductor (mm2)|
|Nos.||Dia.||1 kV||10 kV|
|Type||Dia. of ACSR applicable (mm)||U bolt||Applicable range|
|NLL-18||5.10~14.50||3||M12||Grip strength should not less than 95% of calculated tension failing load for application of transmission network.|
Video loading, please wait…